Abstract Submission to The Second Moroccan Congress of Neurophysiology & First African and Middle Eastern Seminar on Clinical Neurophysiology and Movement Disorders 2017 will be available in this website from 15 April, 2017 to September 20th, 2017. Please read below carefully and submit your abstract at your soonest. Your great contribution is very much appreciated.
Abstract Submission Period
At the time of 23:59 GMT* on September 10th, the abstract submission system will be automatically closed, and submission will no longer be accepted. Please submit abstract as earlier as possible in the registration process.
- Abstract Submission Starts: April 15th, 2017
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 23:59(GMT*) of September 10th, 2017
- Early Registration Period until Jun 30th 2017
- Late Registration Period: July 1st 2017 – October 10th 2017
- Acceptance/Rejection Notice: Middle of September, 2017 (subject to change)
*GMT : Moroccan Standard Time
The author can indicate preference on presentation style for scientific session oral or poster at the time of abstract submission. However, the final decision of presentation style is made by the Program Committee, and your understanding and corporation are highly appreciated.
All Oral Presenter is required to indicate their agreement/disagreement about the publishing of their screen view at parallel venues during presentation time.
- Submission must be completed through the on-line submission system “see registration process”.
- One Author may submit more than one abstract.
- The abstract should contain previously unpublished or unreported observations in English.
- If the abstract is accepted, the presenting author must finish payment for the registration fee.
- The payment must be completed before the deadline of abstract submission. This payment completion is required to publish your abstract in the book program.
- Once the abstract has been accepted & confirmed on the publishing, no cancellation can be made.
- That means NO refund of registration fee is available regardless the reason.
- The authors are responsible for any typing errors in the abstract. If necessary, please correct it by the abstract submission deadline.
- Expenses associated with the presentation (e.g. travel, registration and accommodation fees) are the responsibility of the presenters.
- After submitting your abstract, a confirmation e-mail will be automatically sent to the registered e-mail address.
- Check your information in the e-mail. If you do not receive it within one day after submitting, there is concern for failure of submission. Please contact the secretariat of congress at firstname.lastname@example.org
Notification of Acceptance/Rejection
A notification of acceptance/rejection will be sent to the registrant’s e-mail address in Early September 2017.
The presenting author must complete a pre-registration with payment before the deadline of abstract submission. Otherwise the submission cannot be completed.
Note: The secretariat has no responsibilities for corrections of information submitted by applicants and any imperfect submission due to their Internet environment or technical problems. Please confirm your registration status by yourselves.
- All abstracts must be written in English or French.
- All presentations must be presented in English or French, Depending on the language of the session.
- Question and Answer should be presented in English or French, Depending on the language of the session.
- All abstracts and other materials such as slides and posters must be prepared in English or French Depending on the language of the session.
Format of Abstract
- All abstracts must be written in English or French depending the language of the session with a single spacing using the Times New Roman font.
- Title of paper must be typed in Bold and only the first letter in each word should be capitalized.
- The presenting author’s name should be underlined.
- All names of co-author should be written.
- Name should be full name without job title.
- Put affiliation as well as country information.
- Main text needs to be less than 400 words.
- Figures, equations, or images are accepted.
- All abbreviations must be defined at the first time they appear in the text, before used as an abbreviation only.
- Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviation in parenthesis after the full word appears the first time
- Structured abstract is not mandatory, but if you wish to use any headings, please use square brackets, like as [Introduction], [Methodology], [Results] and [Conclusions].
How to Submit an Abstract
- Abstracts must be submitted through the abstract submission system in this website “see registration form” from April 15th, 2017 to September 10th, 2017. You can go through the following Abstract Submission Button.
- Confirmation of your abstract submission will automatically be sent to your registered e-mail address after submission completion. If you do not receive the confirmation, it indicates that your submission is incomplete.
- Please contact the abstract desk for any inquiries.(mailto: email@example.com)
- Modifications / cancellation can be made until the abstract deadline, September 10th, 2017 (GMT).
- A modification and cancellation shall not be allowed under any circumstances after the submission deadline.
Contact for inquiries on abstract submission:
C/ Prof Reda Ouazzani
Chair of Clinical neurophysiology and epilepsies department
University hospital of specialties
Phone: 00212661153054 , 00212662639466